All employees to contribute to the demand for basic chemical raw material industry
with the highest quality of industrial sectors have been gathered force edeicated
its efforts to improve productivity and research and development.
All employees to contribute to the demand for basic chemical raw material industry with the highest quality of industrial sectors have been gathered force edeicated its efforts to improve productivity and research and development.
B&B Co., LTD is a raw material supplier for the construction chemical market that has developed POLYCARBOXYLATE ETHER in KOREA. It is a high performance concrete admixture such as water reduction, slump retention and workability by achieving ultimate compressive strength of concrete.
Also B&B Co.,LTD has preferential policies of partnership with customers to harmonize concrete technology.
- Maintain the flow-ability of the concrete for a long time
- High slump & Excellent slump retention
- Higher strength concrete by reducing w/c ratio
- Reduction of labor and energy costs by high workability of concrete
- ISO Tank
- Bulk supply(21MT/Flexi)
Keep container closed when not in use. Do not store in direct sunlight and hot temperature. Keep them between 5°C and 40°C
|Classification||BNB® PCE Grade||Specifications|
( cps )
|High range water
|BFT-500SM||3.5 ± 0.5||Max. 500||50.0 ±1||1.10 ±0.05||Light Brown Liquid|
|BFT-500SA||4.5 ± 0.5||Max. 500|
|BFT-500SV||5.0 ± 0.5||Max. 500|
|BTW-500SM||3.5 ± 0.5||Max. 500|
|BTW-500SV||3.5 ± 0.5||Max. 500|
|BFW-500SM||3.5 ± 0.5||Max. 500|
|BFW-500SV||4.5 ± 0.5||Max. 500|
|High early strength
|BFS-500||4.0 ± 2.0||Max. 1000|
|Remarks||pH Meter||30rpm, 25℃
* Non-flammable & non-toxic. When contacting with skin or clothing, wash with water.
* Keep containers closed when not in use.
* When frozen, it can be used after melting, but the function needs to be confirmed before use.
* Before use, please check and refer to MSDS.
* Non-flammable & Do not allow product to freeze or be stored in temperature below freezing. If freezing occurs, contact the manufacturer representative.
|High range water Reducing
- High Flowing Concrete
- Higher Water Reducibility
- Higher Early Strength
- Ready mix concrete
- Precast Concrete and Manufactured Concrete Products
|To improve concrete performance, we re commend that BFT Series or, BTW Series should be used with BFW-500 in the proper ratio.|
- Higher Slump Retention
- Not Sensitive at Temperature And Materials variation
- Ready mix concrete
- Higher Slump/ Flow Retention Application
- Not Sensitive at Temperature and Materials variation
- Less Bleeding
- Increases Segregation Resistance
- Excellent Setting Under Low Temp
- For Precast Concrete and Manufactured Concrete Products
- Normally it can be used with 0.1 to 2.0 wt% of the cement. - The best formulation should be made on site after completing enough tests.. - It can be used with sodium-based lignin admixture and retarder, inorganic accelerating hardening agent.